(I help professional practices to change & improve their IT, marketing & customer service)
After working in-house at PricewaterhouseCoopers and a consultancy subsidiary of Shell UK, (and being a Royal Air Force Officer before all of that), I immersed myself in the small to medium sized business sector, working with founders and teams that had great ideas and were keen to move and achieve quickly.
During this journey I’ve gained extensive experience and qualifications in:
- IT enabled improvements
- marketing of professional services
- HR and team issues
- accounting system simplification & improvement
I now help professional services firms across the East Midlands and East Anglia with improvements to their operations / practice management. I love working with ambitious professional practices on an interim or advisory basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc, Bristol University, Mechanical Engineering
- MBA, University of Bath, School of Management
- Chartered Marketer
- PRINCE 2 project management
- PwC / Harvard executive programme
- Fellow, Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- Business facilitation trained
- British Psychological Society level 2
- Royal Air Force, Squadron Leader
- Shell New Ventures, Marketing & Sales Manager
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Principal Associate
- Business founder
- Using technology to improve systems
- Team improvement
Just ping me a message if you’d like a copy of my full CV.